9/24/15

Wikipedia Topic

**THIS WAS A DRAFT I MADE ON TUESDAY AND FORGOT TO POST. I WROTE THE ENTIRE POST ON TUESDAY.

I've decided the topic I'm going to edit is the Muppet page. This isn't just a trivial fan-editing for me, because it IS a page relating to my profession- I want to work with the Muppets, puppeteering for the Jim Henson Company. I would really like to work with The Muppets Studio in the style and creative team of the Muppets' standings in Disney resort parks. And on the Muppet page, the subcategory of ties to the Disney company through theme parks needs A LOT of work and editing. There's almost no information, and what is there is outdated. So that's what I'm going to be working on! I'll have t research official ties with the Disney Parks, including attractions, merchandise, entertainment, and general presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment