9/19/15

Handling Doc 1 Thesis

A thesis, as we learned from the book this week, can really be the most important part of a paper. All scholarly papers have one. It's a really good way to sum up your ideas and all the topics and points of your paper into one summary, and a good thesis can really round out a shaky paper.

What we did for our Doc 1 thesis was actually wait until all the paragraphs of our paper were finished. I then went back and, looking at all of the main points of our paper, added them all in to make a thesis that expressed our paper properly! This helps me a lot when looking for ways to write one. I used to get a little overwhelmed trying to think my entire paper through to make my thesis first, but I've found saving it for last is very helpful and can be more effective, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment