10/1/15

Reading for my Wiki Topic

My Wikipedia topic research has been a little difficult. I'm writing about the Muppets, so naturally my academic sources are lacking. I am having to stick to video sourcing and professional blogs. I typed "Muppets" into Google Scholar, and apparently MUPPET is an abbreviation for Maryland University Project in Physics and Educational Technology.

I'm actually pretty excited about updating the Wikipedia. It is in serious need of one. My paragraph is pretty specific, but if I want to know information on the Muppets in theme parks, someone else SOMEWHERE must too, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very specific topic but hopefully you'll be able to find some good and credible source on it. By the way, I would have never known that such an acronym existed if I didn't read your post.

    ReplyDelete