10/9/15

Wikipedia Organization

I've already talked a little bit about my article and its lack of sufficient information. The subsectio. Of the article only features the Muppet movie at Disney World and Disneyland and the audio-animatronic roving lab deployed in Hong Kong. That leaves a lot to cover. In addition to revising those sections, I'm adding information about

  • Muppet pins sets dating back to 1990
  • Current closure of the MuppetVision attraction at Disneyland California Adventure due to the Frozen Celebration show
  • The rumors and fear that Disneyland's MuppetVision and Hollywood Studios' Muppet area may be closing permanently to make room for expansions, and the interviews with Steve Whitmire and the VP of Muppet relations with Disney that address these rumors.
  • The Give A Day Get A Disney Day campaign
I might do some more work, but I am working on finishing up my reading list and sources. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment