10/19/15

Writer's Block & Tattoos

One of our assignments was to write about two of our classmates' posts. I enjoyed reading a post from Erica Barbour about writer's block, in which Barbour describes the feeling as an "unfortunate disease". I'm not sure why I found that phrasing so funny, but I laughed for a while. She goes on to capture pretty well the frustrations that come with writer's block.

The other post was about tattoos, and was written by Mariah Cummings. Cummings generously included pictures in her posts that show beautiful sketch tattoos of flowers and an eye. Her favorite, and my personal favorite also, is a watercolor tattoo, with beautiful coloring and a wolf. Cummings says under the picture that watercolor is her "favorite kind of tattooing". I agree; I really think watercolor lines and blending are beautiful in tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment