11/10/15

Rewriting Documents

I love that we have the chance to rewrite in this course. Some of us are unclear on expectations the first time around, and it's useful to have another try. And some of us also have group members who inexplicably seem to be dead, who won't write their parts of the paper and won't respond to emails. So the whole "having another try" thing gives me time to cover for them by doing their work...again. So that's fun.

I'm sorry this is really passive-aggressive. But being aggressive-aggressive didn't work with this person who hasn't been in class in two months. I saw him on campus yesterday going to my other class, and he had the gall to look at me and smirk. And I just stared at him with the passionate heat of a thousand suns, burning him slowly to ashes.

1 comment:

  1. Although I can't really relate because my group members did their equal parts, I've heard plenty of stories from friends that a lot of people don't even try. It's pretty disappointing that some people actually get away with it too.

    ReplyDelete