11/8/15

Rainy Days

I love this weather so much!! I can't stand humidity, which isn't good if I want to work down in Florida and everything...yikes. But I like hot summer rains, when it feels like the whole earth is letting out a drenching sigh of relief, and I like winter-fall rains, when it's cold enough for sweaters and foggy breath and great blanketed skies. And we're finally getting appropriately-November-cold.I felt like I was being cheated out of autumn, a little.

Also I'm excited because I'm doing a COLLEGE VISIT this weekend to Belmont University in Nashville...I'm going to look at their performance degree, but I don't really think I want to get a degree in performance, I want to do theatre management. I think Columbus State has theatre management, but I also want to go out of Georgia. Idk, on the other hand, Nashville is all artsy and cool but something like seven hours away. Not sure if I'm ready to be that far away. It's really hard to think about all this. Living on my own and stuff. I feel like there's no way I can ever be prepared for something like that. But it's coming! Woo.

2 comments:

  1. I hate the rain so much! The only good thing I like about the rain is when I'm sleeping. It adds a nice relaxing background noise and helps me sleep. I absolutely LOVE the cold weather. Except it doesn't get cold in Macon like it does in Lilburn. I just hope it gets colder, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out a few different campuses this week too. I really prefer to go out of state, but it just really depends on the whole tuition thing. There's a few different art schools that I'm checking out at an expo today, the only downside is that they're all in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete