8/25/15

Meet Me

I'm Emma. I am considerably short, fairly annoying, and extremely cute. I love glitter. I have a countdown to Halloween (doesn't everyone?). My Netflix account is my best friend; I watch a lot of NBC shows. If you ask to hang out, I will take that as coming over to my house where I will cook pasta while we watch Parks and Recreation. I like pleasure reading, and I'm usually in a show at Theatre Macon downtown. I'm majoring in Theatre, hope to get a BFA in Musical Theatre, and ultimately want to work with kids as a puppeteer, maybe on Sesame Street. Outer space is cool. I think I'm pretty fun. Several people have sarcastically asked me if I have been in a Disney movie. I believe this is because I try to see everything with sparkles in my eyes.  Regrettably, though, I have not had the opportunity. Also regrettably, and in the interest of honesty (no friendship can be built on half truths), I happen to be 17. And I'm quite impartial to David Bowie in 1986's Labyrinth. Nice to meet you!

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow Emma, you're literally my soul mate lol. I would love to be friends with you and get the opportunity to work with you. I absolutely love Parks and Recreation (Chris Pratt is the best). What kind of shows do you do in Theatre and what are your favorite books? Also Labyrinth had to be the creepiest but most creative movie I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha! We should watch it sometime, I need someone to talk about Chris Pratt with :) I'm Miss Hannigan in Annie rehearsals at Theatre Macon right now, but I do both musicals and straight plays. The last musical I was in was when I was cast as Ursula in The Little Mermaid last summer (I guess I'm just really evil?? I don't know.) I love Rainbow Rowell, and Holly Black's dark fantasy books, and romantic stuff like Pride and Prejudice. I'm reading Lena Dunham's book right now,it's really good but blushworthy. Labyrinth is amazing! I've loved it since I was eleven xD

      Delete
  2. Hey Emma, I honestly think you're probably the coolest person in this class (besides Erica of course). I'm also super glad to hear that I'm not the only one who counts down to Halloween (65 Days as of right now). Also, you look like you should be in a Studio Ghibli movie, which is definitely not a bad thing. And David Bowie is my spirit animal, even though he's like 68 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may actually be the most important compliment I have received! Definitely my aesthetic of something lol. David Bowie is an amazing person okay. And shhh, he's immortal. He'll e around far longer than we will.

      Delete
  3. I love space!! but I really just wanted to ask if you put the fishes on the bottom of your blog xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's a widget you can add on the customize page :)

      Delete
  4. P.S I know its "fish" but fishes is kinda cooler soo

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S I know its "fish" but fishes is kinda cooler soo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually remind me of a friend of mine from your description. I do hate glitter though......

    ReplyDelete